Mt.Dora FL

Mt.Dora FL
Home Sweet Home...

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

MARY KAY!!! YaY!!

Ok so this past weekend a good friend of mine invited me to a free facial event with Mary Kay out in dekalb and to say the least i was in awe. I got to test out some products and get a full run down of the buiseness its self all in one day. Mary Kay's products are by far the best i have ever used, i love make up so its a big thing when im taken by suprise like this. All in all i was sold, i am ordering my starter kit this friday and i cant wait to have my first Mary Kay party. For once in my life i feel like im making a good investment financialy, socially, and mentally. I have always considered myself a natural- born leader, all around people person really so now i have the opportunity to do what comes naturally to me and make money from it. This new venture will force me to step out of my comfort zone and challenge me to meet all my big time goals. I have been blessed by my supportive family to have the buisness sense to make me successful , they really are my biggest fans and i appreciate them so much. This summer i plan to travel to Schenectady NY, Rochester NY, and finally my big move to florida, my game plan is to challenge myself and see how much mary kay i can sell on each of these vacations, i have family and friends in each of these places so im planning to start with them first then branch out. I love that i dont have to be that pushy sales person lying about my product just to make money, with this buiseness i can remain humble and conduct myself in a honarable way. I dont have to explain what these products can do i can just show it! My main concern when joining Mary Kay was the extra income but honestly i feel as though im about to gain so much more along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment