Mt.Dora FL

Mt.Dora FL
Home Sweet Home...

Monday, May 2, 2011

So im moving to FLORIDA this summer....

Well today is May 2nd and the reality of my big move is taking me by surprise. Dont get me wrong i am very excited to move in with my aunt, uncle and  baby cousin because whenever im there i feel true happiness like never before. My aunt always has this strong calming affect on me, its as if whenever im around her she absorbs my troubles and stress then produces wisdom and love from the very thing that was tearing me up inside. I do beleieve that god assigns certain "Guardian Angels" to every person and My aunt is mine; just as a guide she offers wisdom and suggestion sprinkled with truth and even when i dont always listen to her advice she loves me just the same. Wow! isnt it something to recieve unconditional love.. But with  great joy comes equally great sorrow , I will miss my two bestfriends very much when i move. Zee and Kareem are the best things to happen to me since ive lived in georgia, they have truely been the best of friends the entire time. Yes ,sure Zee and i have had our ups and downs but somehow we always end up together. Kareem is the exact male version of myself! We have so much fun doing absolutly nothing at all, were just wierd like that. He is insanly honest .. (almost brutal) but just perfectly enough for me because if its one thing i have learned its that with Honesty comes Loyalty and for me loyalty is thicker than blood. Yes this move will be both bitter and sweet but like always...  i will make the best of it.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment