Mt.Dora FL

Mt.Dora FL
Home Sweet Home...

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WOW!!

 Hmm where to start?  well..  I JUST GOT MY MARY KAY STARTER KIT!!!  i cant even explain the excitment and joy starting my own business is bringing to my life. I alreday have about 5 potential customers and 4 sure-thing customers with more on the way! I honestly believe Mary Kay is going to be my ticket to the top! I am still 100% focused  becoming a child psychologist / life coach but i figure why not network and meet some peole who can help me too. I got a phone call today saying that i won an all enclusive trip to the Bahamas for 2! Im soooo excited and i really hope i will be able to go. God has rally been blessings me and i have been doing my share as well, i have been hoping that me good karma that i put out into the universe would pay off and it has! Im almost afraid to see what wonderful doors will be opened up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment